White Hart Street Regeneration Project, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire
The site is comprised of a number of buildings and vacant space, situated in the heart of Mansfield Town centre. The site extends to 1.73 acres and is surrounded by public highways: White Hart Street, Church Street, Dame Flogan Street, Midworth Street and Church Side.
Click to enlarge map / plot location
A renewal application has recently been approved by the LPA, subject to a revised S106 Agreement. Details will be updated on our website following the conclusion of these discussions.
- A mixed use development consisting of retail units, offices, leisure, residential and public open space along with the demolition of a number of current buildings
- The site is located approx 40 miles north of the nearest city Nottingham
- Nearest train station is located less than 0.3 miles from the site
- The site is located approx. 200 yards to the east of the prime retail area of the town centre
- There are a number of schools within proximity to Mansfield from primary through to secondary schools. The town is also served by a university
Photographs from the site