46+48 Tower Road, Branksome Park, Poole, BH13 6JA
The site lies within a private cul-de-sac in Tower Road, in the highly sought after area of Branksome Park, Poole and is located less than 1 mile from the beach front. Approximately 2.5 miles to the east is Bournemouth town centre and 4 miles to the west lies Poole, which both offer local amenity retail and schooling needs. The nearest access to rail link is from Bournemouth, which offers direct services to London Waterloo. Road access to main arterial M27 and M3 is available via the A31.
The site extends to 0.35 ha (0.87 acres) and has the benefit of a detailed planning consent for the construction of 14 apartments, arranged over a five storey block with ancillary underground car parking. Both original dwellings on site have been demolished and the planning consent implemented.
Tower Road, Poole is now sold (The site was sold to a retirement provider on a subject to planning basis. Following completion the remaining balance was deferred for 12 months through to September 2018
Click to enlarge map / plot location
Planning permission for the development has been granted for the following:
- Construction of 14 apartment scheme 12x 3 bed and 2x 3 bed penthouses with ancillary and underground car parking
- No affordable housing
- £38,426 contribution within the S106
- Less than ½ mile to Branksome Beach
- Bournemouth City centre is located around 3 miles away
- The nearest train station is located in Bournemouth
- The local area is served by the schools of St. Aldhelms, Lilliput, and Courthill primary schools as well as Baden Powell junior school and Poole Grammar
Photographs from the site