Battlefields Lane South, Holbeach
This is a Greenfield site that extends across of 15.5 acres and benefits from the outline planning consent for 185 units. This is a large development site for an area such as Holbeach and will be viewed as such in the open market. It is appropriate that a site of this nature would be developed on a pashed basis and indeed condition 3 within the planning consent limits the annual number of dwellings to be developed to 40 out of a total of 185 shown on the plan.
Click to enlarge map / plot location
Planning permission for the development has been granted for the following:
- Outline consent for the residential development of 185 units.
- 33% Affordable Housing
- £325,000 contribution within the S106
- The town lies 8 miles from Spalding, 17 miles from Boston & 23 miles from Peterborough
- There are a number of local restaurants and shops within the town centre, located approx 1 mile from the site
- The town is served by Tesco as the main supermarket
- Food processing the is the main source of employment in the area, and Holbeach University located within the town offers the main engineering centre for food processing
- The nearest train station is located in Spalding 8 miles away
Photographs from the site